POWHumus Soil Conditioner
POWHumus soil conditioner
Available Sizes to buy online
All Prices Include VAT
Bag: 1 Kg
Plant ID: 7274 B 73
Click to view photo of this size
If you want to ensure that trees and shrubs in your garden thrive, Powhumus organic soil conditioner and plant growth stimulant is an excellent choice. This high-quality water-soluble granule concentrate is made in Germany and it is suitable for use on all types of plants that need a little boost to flourish. It is especially useful if you grow plants in sandy and / or clay soils.
Benefits of Powhumus soil conditioner and plant growth stimulant
Versatile and powerful, this plant growth stimulant will fertilise your prized trees and shrubs and make sure they are in top form throughout the seasons. The way this concentrate works is to improve the soil’s structure and water retention capacity, while simultaneously encouraging a plant’s better intake of nutrients that lead to it thriving.
Some of the many proven benefits that this plant growth stimulant and soil conditioner has include:
- Enhancing the efficiency of fertilisers and reducing nutrient leaching
Powhumus works best when combined with another fertiliser, as it will boost the fertiliser’s effect, and in doing so drastically reduce the amount of fertiliser you need - and the cost of it, too.
- Increases yield and improves the quality of plants
- Improves soil structure and increases water holding capacity
- Increases and stimulates beneficial microorganisms
- Enhances soil cation exchange capacity (CEC)
- Promotes root development
- Increases nutrient uptake
- Acts as a natural chelator for microelements in alkaline soils and increases their availability for plants
- Decreases drought- and pesticide-induced stress
- Increases seed germination and enhances the development of radicles
- Reduces residues of herbicides and toxic substances in soil
- Delays the decomposition of ultraviolet unstable agents
How to use Powhumus soil conditioner and plant growth stimulant
These are concentrated crystallised flakes which are to be dissolved in water and then applied either through soil or foliar application (this is where you spray on to the top and underside of the leaves for absorption). The exact doses will vary depending on the specific use and the plants you are fertilising. In most cases, it is 8–10 kg/ha divided into several doses (1–2 kg/ha). In other words, this 1kg bag of Powhumus soil conditioner and plant growth stimulant will go a long way for most gardeners.
We recommend that 50g of powder mixed with 1L of water as a direct feed to the base of the plant 2/3 times a month.
Powhumus soil conditioner and plant growth stimulant composition and safety
This soil conditioner and plant growth stimulant composition is OMRI listed, which means it is safe to use in the cultivation of organic products. Needless to say, it makes it completely safe and harmless for use in ornamental gardening, as well. Powhumus plant growth stimulant is a concentrated humic acid substance, which is organic, does not contaminate water or soil and it is completely environmentally safe.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT WITH >>
Darlac DP40 Compact Pruner or Secateurs
Darlac DP44 Garden Compact Shears
Kent and Stowe Stainless Steel Hand Planter 70100980
Kent and Stowe Stainless Steel Hand Daisy Grubber 70100102