Our Offer: Buy 10x Bay Trees for Hedging for just £315
- Laurus Nobilis is an evergreen shrub, offering year-round screening with a dense growing habit and a medium growth rate.
- Known to be hardy and disease resistant. In fact, it is believe to act as a disease repellent to neighbouring plants, thanks to its wonderfully aromatic leaves.
- Partial to being trimmed and clipped, quite a useful trait in a hedging plant!
- Year round attractive & aromatic green foliage, the Bay Tree produces mall yellow flowers in spring and dark berries in late summer.
- A Bay Tree hedge is particularly attractive to birds and bees, offering privacy & protection in its dense mass.
Our Bay Tree Hedging Offer
In stock now, our Bay Tree shrubs (Laurus Nobilis or Bay Laurel) are lovely specimens standing at between 1.5 and 1.6 Metres tall (excluding pot) with a nice voluminous shape.
Price: £69 each.
Our Offer – Buy 10 Bay Trees for Hedging for £315
We also have Topiary Bay Trees for sale