Hedging Plants at Paramount Plants
One of our most popular asks here at Paramount Plants is to suggest the right kind of hedging plant for our customers. Our range is vast and there are a surprising number of things to consider when making your choice.
Alongside the obvious – which aspect and type of soil must be followed by what is the need for the hedge?
The answers are many:
- screening out unsightly corners of the garden or neighbours
- providing a more natural and eco friendly solution to a fence
- trying to encourage more variety of wildlife into the garden
- using beautifully hedging plants to create a colourful screen photinia red robin
- densely planting hedges to provide noise reduction taxus baccatta
- prevent intruders by using densely planted and spiny hedging plants pyracantha
- creating fragrant hedges pittosporum and lavender
- formal garden hedges buxus and yew
The list goes on…luckily we have the answers.
We have a huge selection of hedging plants and our friendly experts are at hand to advise you on the very best solution for your garden.
Remember we’re open every day except Christmas and Easter Sunday and all visitors are welcome to our London garden centre
Top Tip: Standard sized plants (2.5 metres high or under) have free UK delivery when you spend over £250 (please check our delivery terms for details)
Read our post on raised / stilted hedging