It was hard to choose!
But we’ve come up with our top 10 plants as gifts for Christmas.
These plants have been chosen for their special interest (shape/colour/fragrance), ease of growing and for the sheer pleasure they will give to whoever is lucky enough to be the recipient.
From left to right
1. Buxus Cones – these beautiful topiary plants grow well in pots or planted directly, they make an elegant entrance to a home
2. Mature Christmas Camellia – Camellia Sasquana is in bloom now – available in dark pink, pale pink and white
3. Elegant Tree Ferns add a WOW factor to any garden – we have seven different sizes in stock so there is something for every budget!
4. Trachelospermum Jasminoides. Fabulously fragrant this evergreen Jasmine is the variety that is used in perfume manufacture in the South of France…will climb fences, walls and pergolas – plant near to the house for a heady scent on summer nights
5. Pindo Palm Trees. This one is a dream for the tropical plant lover – Butia’s are one of the hardiest of the feather palms with several sizes available
6. Skimmia Obsession – is a fabulously festive evergreen shrub – covered in profuse red berries – it’s a wonderfully Christmassy plant to give as a gift
7. Cupressus Leylandii Pom Pom – beautifully shaped topiary trees these work well on either side of an entrance and look stunning in terracotta pots.
8. These Chamaerops Humilis palm trees are very hardy fan palms – a must for all palm lovers
9. Mahonia Media Charity These stunning Mahonia’s are in bloom right now and look so pretty, an additional plus is these are loved by wildlife too.
10. Cloud Trees Last but not least – we had to leave a spot for our magnificent and totally unique Japanese Cloud Trees. For a really special gift you cannot deny the WOW factor of these beautiful trees – they are really easy to keep in shape and these specimens originate from Japan. On our Cloud Trees section – each plant you see is the exact one you are buying.
BUY ONLINE & avail of our nationwide delivery service.